Monday, November 15, 2010

Lost in Bass, present and future....

Hello friends,
As some of you may have discovered, there has been a lot of problems at Lost in Bass. I also have have a hell of a time trying to get to the club. Some DJ's have been also having stream issues but not on any other sim. This I believe is something LL (Linden Labs) should be addressing but after 4 weeks I have yet to get any response.
So, we have been discussing options. First off, we will be moving daily activities to what is to become LIB 2 and 3. It's an outdoor venue so don't be shocked and think we have changed our theme.
Once we decide on a new location, we will then move there......or move back to our old location. So what I ask is for everybody's opinion. Do you like the current build and theme? Personally, I like our look but a updated build I think is in order.
So give us your comments..... put them on here, use our comment box inworld, or leave any of us IM's or note cards.
Thank you
Clint and everybody at Lost in Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment